I am a Digital Citizen!

imagesCAPXDL2Z

image source 

To be a Digital Citizen I have to be aware of my actions and follow the rules of FRED:

Ffairness, Be fair to to everyone no matter what religion or colour, we are all human and should be treated fairly.

Rrespect, Be respectful of others and do not write nasty or any mean comments about any other people.

Eequality, Treat others how you would like to be treated, everyone needs to be treated equally.

Ddignity, Be nice to people and do not make fun of people or humiliate them. 

Also I need to be kind, friendly, use appropriate language and be aware of what I write.

2 thoughts on “I am a Digital Citizen!

1. I really like the look of your blog. I like that you did the heading and important words in your post the same colour as your background. The picture you posted on Digital Citizenship is AWESOME!!! Wish I had seen that one. Your blog theme is cool because it is all in columns.
    🙂 JH

2. Grace your thing about Griaffes. It Is BRILLIANT some fact i didn’t know about them.

Also your love voki is pretty cool. The skeleton scary and the hamster is a cutie pie. It’s a shame there is no GRIAFFES.Is there anymore fact about Griaffes? From Sam.